background

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I'm reading Wednesday...

















Tales From the Yoga Studio by Rain Mitchell.

What can I say?  Those who can, do it.  Those who can't, read about it.  :) 

Actually, I bought this as a birthday gift in February for a friend who had just started a yoga class.  I didn't get it mailed.  I picked it up the other day, and thought I'd read it.  This particular friend is coming to visit in a couple of weeks, so I'll give it to her while she's here.  She wouldn't care if it's been read, but if I'm careful she may not even be able to tell.  :)  And she never reads my blog, so no worries there.

I'm only about twenty pages in, and so far it seems like easy escapism...I need that after last week's Lysbeth: A Tale of the Dutch by H. Rider Haggard which was about the Spanish Inquisition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails