background

Monday, May 23, 2011

Making this Monday...


All I made today was a paycheck.  I don't usually work on Mondays, but we've had another round of medical emergencies among the staff's families recently.








Last week alone:

One coworker's husband had a triple bypass.

Another's mother had congestive heart failure (after having broken a hip and having hip replacement surgery two weeks ago).

Another's dad, who is a diabetic, had emergency surgery on a leg injury.


And since business has been unusually quiet, I caught up on all my required training.  I triple checked that all materials were updated and in compliance.  I rearranged storage areas, and arranged to get mass shredding of old records accomplished. 
And after all that was done, I was a little bored and lonely...forced to entertain myself by taking artsy photos with my phone to add some color to my days.  All the while giving thanks that all of my family members are healthy at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails