background

Monday, May 9, 2011

Making this Monday...













A couple of days ago, I found an old panel of sheeting.  Its former life (in a former house) had been as one of three balloon shades that I had made for large windows.  More than enough to whip up a curtain for our current kitchen window.  I quickly cut into it with some rough measurements, pressed under the edges, and straight stitched the edges and hem. 

I thought I'd get them hung this evening, but my stash of curtain rings is hiding from me.  I know I've seen them recently...doesn't that just drive you nuts?  I'll have to pick some up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails