background

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Playscape...


Please try to ignore that big post in the middle of the first photo...and the window mullions in the second.

This is the playscape that was in the backyard when we bought the new house. Every time the girls come over they ask if they can play on it. And every time I explain that Papa needs to do some work to make sure that it's safe enough to play on.



And we'll have to convince the current resident to share it, of course.

He totally cracks me up when he sits up there.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a good Christmas! Did you get snow? Sounds like most of the rest of the Southern US did! We had a green Christmas and then storm number 4 hit on the 27th. Looks like your settled in! Dad spent most of December in hospital so I never got around to writing cards or doing anything christmassy! He's home now and seems to have recovered as much as an 87 year old ever recovers. Of course I'm 3000 miles away so don't really know what's going on!

    Playhouse looks like it could be fun... I'm too old to have been brought up with one of those... I had to settle for the very dangerous now banned tetter totters and merry go rounds!

    Happy New Year!

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails