Well, last year I went minimal with my goal for the new year. This year I think I will see how I do with a running list to mark items off of as completed. Some of the items are not meant to be achieved within this calendar year, but I'm adding them anyway to keep them in mind.
1. See the northern lights.
2. Take a walking tour in Ireland.
3. Print, frame, hang six of my photos.
4. Compile some of my blog posts into book form.
5. Read the books that I can't believe I got out of school without reading: Of Mice and Men, Animal Farm, Catcher in the Rye.
6. Get the piano tuned.
7. Convert old vinyl LPs to CDs.
8. Empty. Every. Last. Box.
9. Replace the tile floors with hardwood.
10. Be a hospice volunteer.
11. Go to Maine.
12. Make effort toward routine aerobic activity for improved health, mobility, balance.
13. Stretch daily.
14. Get around to ordering that 'Conquer Procrastination' self-hypnosis CD. Someday.
15. Learn to make bagels.
16. Hand quilt Rita May's quilt.
17. Compliment at least one person every day for a month.
18. Send more snail mail.
19. Sell unused craft items on eBay.
20. Research deer-resistant xeriscaping for front yard.
That ought to keep me busy for awhile.