background

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Seven random thoughts on the 7th...

1. It is lovely having the grandsons spend the weekend.

2. It is really wonderful to take them to a nice restaurant for lunch and have your waitress compliment their good manners.

3. It is fun to sit in a dark theater and be pleasantly surprised by how much you are enjoying a movie that the boys picked out. (Despicable Me) And it is really priceless to listen to your husband's laughter throughout...I think I've mentioned here before how much I like to watch him watch cartoons.

4. It is miserable falling asleep sitting up, and waking in the early morning with a bent neck.

5. It makes me happy to realize that in a little over a month, it will start cooling off some.

6. It is exciting looking forward to the next week off, and having a fun trip to Ikea planned during it.

7. It is such a blessing to have a hot shower and clean pajamas and a comfortable bed to snuggle into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails