Dare I do another Saturday Nine right before it's time for my 7 random thoughts? Well, it's all I got, so here ya go...
1. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile? A mirror! I look so much better when I smile! :)
2. What's the biggest lie you've ever told? I have an overactive conscience, so I don't tell big lies. I lie by omission mostly...like not saying how much I spend for something...and not telling my weight...ever.
3. Do you hold a grudge? Is it a grudge to have a long memory if someone hurts my feelings, or takes advantage of me? I think of it as self-preservation.
4. What is the worst job you've ever had? Call center...the WORST!
5. What would be your dream job? I love the job I have now.
6. What is the happiest event you've experienced? Motherhood and grandmotherhood.
7. What is the saddest thing you've experienced? Losing my best friend to cancer.
8. Do you tend to exagerate or underestimate? Exagerate probably.
9. List the cars that you have owned. Give us just a few words about each one. '73 Mustang...first car I bought myself. Some big brown thing. Pontiac Parisienne...never liked it, just got tired of car shopping. Jeep Cherokee...LOVED IT...drove it a quarter million miles! Mazda 626...okay, but not built for the country. 2002 Chevy Trailblazer...I lived through a rollover accident in it (3 revolutions) unfortunately it wasn't so lucky, so I bought another 2006 Chevy Trailblazer...love it, and will keep it as long as absolutely possible.
Except where specifically noted to the contrary, all written and photographic material contained herein is original to the blog author who retains sole ownership. Such material may not be copied in whole or in part without express written permission of the author.
If you believe anything here may be of interest to others and wish to include a link to this page on your own blog, please leave me a comment here to that effect. Thanks.