background

Thursday, March 25, 2010

My topsy-turvy week...



I have loved this week! Busy? Yes! Frustrating? Sometimes. Memorable? Absolutely!

For instance, I never knew Caitlyn could stand on her head!


Oh, what talent! One handed, no less!


And little sis hates to be outdone by anybody.

I took them to daycare today so I could deal with yesterday's chaos clean up before Kasey and Beau get home tonight. I am on about my sixth load of laundry, and decided I should probably vacuum the floors. I'm looking for the vacuum, and check in the entryway coat closet.

And I find this...


An over-the-door shoe organizer used for all the family hats, gloves, and a dog leash or two!

And silly as it sounds, I was overcome with a sense of validation. I must have done something right as a mother. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails