background

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday...


I was so excited to catch this photo yesterday at the beach.
Perfect for a Saturday post, no?
Wasn't I just posting about our snowfall a couple of days ago?

Ran across Saturday Nine a few minutes ago, and thought I'd play along...

1. Have you ever been on a date and you had to tell the person to just go away?
Well, I wanted to...but since he was threatening me with a pistol at the time...discretion is the better part of valor. And NO, I never went out with him again.

2. Do you wish you were someplace else right now? If yes, where?
Nope. I had a glorious day at the beach yesterday, so today I am blissfully content to be at home nursing my slight sunburn.

3. Do you have any pet peeves?
Many, but the one that popped into my mind upon reading the question is people who spit on a public walkway. Gross!

4. Tell us about a guilty pleasure of yours.
There is an awesome car wash in town where you just drive up and pay, then stay in your car while the staff sprays your car and uses mild brushes to loosen all the dirt, then you drive through the automated wash tunnel. So quick and easy to run through on my lunch hour.

5. If you could change places and become a celebrity, who would you like to be?
The key phrase for me in this question is 'change places.' Hand over the heart tugs, the laughter, the sweet loved voices on the phone, the hugs and kisses, the hand to hold, the occassional argument and make-up to someone else? I don't think so.

6. What do you consider your biggest talent?
The creativity that comes out in my Jill-of-all-trades sort of way.

7. Do you have a favorite actor/actress that is not a big star, yet they are your favorite?
Right now Skeet Ulrich

8. Name your 5 favorite rock bands of all time.
The Eagles, BTO, ZZ Top, B52s, and I'll leave the last slot open for all the others that I can't pick from.

9. If you were to start a new relationship (for whatever reason), how much of your sexual history would you share? Would you resort to lying?
A clean bill of health is all I would want to know, so that's all I would share. :)

3 comments:

  1. And here I thought MY answer to #1 was bad. Here's to living and learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN! Yeah, that was pretty creepy.

    I meant to link to you in this post, since I found this in your post today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photo!! And I SO need one of number 4 near me!!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails