background

Monday, January 4, 2010

Still standing...



Had a little fun editing this photo. But just so you know, I only doctored the texture and background a little...this shed really is in exactly this condition.

This is a spot I drive by on a regular basis. I always mean to take a photo, never sure if it will be standing the next time I drive by. Finally the other day I had my camera with me, and the sun's angle was awesome.


Sometimes I feel just like it looks. Occassionally from fatigue...just not sure how long I'll be able to stay on my feet. Sometimes when the Meniere's is acting up, I have a steady list to port.

1 comment:

  1. I, for one, am thrilled you are still standing! I'm going to send you my personal email addy (almost done your reply) so it is easier to communicate. I'm terrible at checking frugal trenches and get too much spam!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails