background

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Housework is hazardous to your health...



As previously blogged about, I spent last weekend doing chores. Even though I had a headache, and moments of vague ill feelings, I persevered. By Sunday my throat hurt, and I started coughing. Monday I felt even worse, so I went to the doctor and got some sympathy and cough syrup and advice to take it easy and drink lots of liquids and basically just give my system time to fight off the virus.

It is now Wednesday. No more headaches. Though my voice is now gone, the cough seems better. I don't want to share my germs, so I'm staying home. My energy level is really low, so obeying the direction to take it easy is welcomed. All in all, I feel like I'm on my way back to normal.

Here's my observation:
Household chores = bad. Taking it easy = good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails